I would call this experiment a fail.
I added a teaspoon of garlic powder and a quarter teaspoon of salt to the mix and they still tasted like nothing.
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 5 medium potatoes, washed and wedged
- Wash and prepare your potatoes.
- Melt the butter and swish the potatoes to coat.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a baggie.
- Toss potatoes in a baggie to coat with mix.
Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes- turning every 15.